martes, 25 de noviembre de 2008

Final Post


The advantages and disadvantages of using blogs in the English classroom

I hope you had a great time in Chile Crystal and that you enjoyed your stay.
Well, this is my last post.
I think that using blogs in our English class was very useful; we have to practice our grammar and all the structures, especially if we are studding public management and reading, writing and speaking English is a requirement increasingly asked to be employed in different organizations.
With this blog I could increase my vocabulary, my writing skills, my grammar and I learned some structures that can be very valuable.
I can express myself better than before and with the different topics that we had to write about, I could elaborated different opinions and criticize others.
Another thing that is very important is the fact that we all had to write about the same topics and we could read our classmates’ opinion and what they wrote; we could easily access to our classmates’ blogs because we had the links to their blogs. We comment our posts and we could correct some mistakes and phrases structures in the blogs.
We all participated and topics were interesting.
I don’t think that using blogs in our English class has disadvantages because we learned many things and as I said earlier we could practice our grammar, vocabulary, structures, verbs, prefixes, suffixes and others.
It was a positive, useful, constructive and handy experience.

No hay comentarios: