viernes, 26 de septiembre de 2008

Website related to my field of study

One of the websites I visit the most often for my homework is http://www.gobiernodechile.cl/
Information for essays and test can be found there and you have the certainty that the information is correct.

I found this page when i was making an essay with my classemates and we couldn´t found info.
I visite this page almost every week.

I like this page because you can find specific information about the government, the structure of it, people who work in, theire CV and useful information... It is a reliable source.

This website doesn´t employ comedy, it is a boring page but it is very useful. It´s the official page of the Government.
I think comedy is a way to laugh about politicians, how they act, what they say... It´s something that has existed a long time ago. I don´t know if it´s important or not; I just think that it is something integrated into our culture and some people like it, others don´t.

3 comentarios:

M. Cristina dijo...

wuajaja i think that everyone visit that page really often. Is so borring but so necesary for us to fear.

Have a nice weekend!
kisses!

C Hickerson dijo...

Good. Yes, some websites aren't very exciting but are certainly very helpful. It seems that the Chilean government website gives you a lot of information. Looking at current government officials' C.V.'s might help give you an idea of what is expected of people filling those positions.

Some corrections:

"One of the *websites* I visit the most *often* for my *homework* is http://www.gobiernodechile.cl/

It´s something that *has existed a long time*. I don´t know if it´s important or not*;* I just think that it is something integrated *into* our culture and some people like it, others don´t.

C Hickerson dijo...

María, why do you you fear the website? :)