I think education gives us the tools to manage our future.
It´s very important.
Students movements are a way to press the government and I think it´s a way to show our opinion but if every movement goes of the hand with destruction something is not ok.
It´s very important.
Students movements are a way to press the government and I think it´s a way to show our opinion but if every movement goes of the hand with destruction something is not ok.
If we want changes, we have to wait. They cant be inmediate. It´s a gradual, and sometimes slow, process.
Chilean system need a reform because most of the top school and college are private, to exception of some. They obtain the majority of the best scores.
We have to get a balance between the private ones and the free ones because Education is not a privilege, it´s a right.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario